We identify cost savings for your business using our four step method:
Compile Business Expense Statements
Systemz Bookkeeping identifies your business operating expenses and gathers information required to complete a comprehensive cost reduction analysis.
Analyze Operating Expenses
To maximize cost savings, Systemz Bookkeeping analyzes all aspects of your business overhead, including, but not limited to:
- Marketing/Advertising Expenses
- Telecommunications Expenses
- Merchant Services Fees
- Office Machine Expenses (Printers, Copiers, etc.)
- Insurance Costs
- Human Resources Administration Costs
- Retirement Plan Administration Expenses
- Finance/Accounting Costs
- Commercial Property and Leaseholder Improvement Costs
- Waste & Recycling Costs
- Freight Costs
- Other categories as applicable
Present Identified Cost Savings and Expense Reduction Recommendations
Upon completion of the cost reduction analysis, Systemz Bookkeeping will review the identified cost savings and provide a plan for implementing the cost reduction recommendations.
Implement Cost Reduction Analysis Recommendations
Systemz Bookkeeping will assist you in carrying out these cost savings opportunities. In many cases, you can appoint Systemz Bookkeeping to act on your behalf to implement them.