Reconciling your business checking accounts every month allows us to keep your bank accounts and accounting up to date. This allows you to:
- Keep up to date on how your business is doing financially. Your financial statements rely on all of your accounts being properly reconciled and accounted for.
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess bank charges and ensure all transactions are posted by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Manage your cash flow more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.